Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Setting up the stage



All the pictures above were taken today, immediately after uploading them I was asked "How was it done". So I figured why not answer what I was asked.
In the near future, there's some offers for DListPhotos for shooting food and clothing companies for there websites; Figured why not make some samples. Deciding the setup for the shoot, is very crucial to make this shot perfect.
The first setup was with a two lights, one on either side. Letting the camera fire a couple,  I realized that the shot wasn't right.  Opt by adding more light  by adding a third light and a reflector.
This setup gave the exact look and mood on which was attempted for the samples. Keep on asking questions, I wouldn't mind answering them.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

great work...thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

No Problem, anytime you feel like asking... I'd be blogging.

Katty said...

The fancy drink look like I should be sipping on that while cruising the sea....ummmm

Unknown said...

@Katty Sounds about right. But I think this is even better http://bit.ly/qErh9q

Post a Comment