Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Light It Review


Scott Kelby introduces his new magazine concept for the Apple IPad titled 'Light it' in August of 2011. With the application download,  I began flipping through the electronic pages noticing some well known photographers such as Joe McNally, Frank Doorhof, Matt Kloskowski, Rafael (RC) Concepcion, Jason Groupp, Jeremy CowartTom Bol, Zack Arias, Larry BeckerErik Valind and several others.

"The world of small flash has enlarged dramatically...
...80% of the things I do, I can do with small flash." -Joe McNally
Hope to be feature in 'Light It' someday, even though Scott Kelby did read a comment of mines on 'The Grid' Episode 25, Timestamp 28:30.

" I have the 50mm... but I love my Tamron 24-105mm.... Listen to --- Cliff Mautner"-Daleon Listhrop DListPhotos

If you don’t have an iPad or haven’t downloaded the first issue for free yet, you can download it here and the cool promo video below. Thanks for checking it out

Download Light It Magazine for the iPad





0 comments:

Post a Comment